What to Expect
We would love to have you join us on Sunday morning at one of our worship services! Services begin at 8:00 and 10:15a.m. Here is what you can expect:
- You will be warmly welcomed here. Please feel free to ask questions, make yourself at home, and enjoy worshipping God in Jesus Christ.
- You will find a diversity of people – young and old, married and single, young families, different ethnicities and backgrounds – united to hear God’s Word, to offer prayer and to celebrate God’s presence among us.
- You will discover a place and a people who care about your whole family, from the very youngest member of your family, to the very oldest.
- Some people will be dressed up for church, and others won’t. Please feel free to wear what is comfortable for you.
- You will be invited to participate fully in our worship service. All baptized Christians are welcome to take Holy Communion.
- You can expect an inspiring worship service, about 60 minutes long that includes readings from the Bible, prayer, and a thought provoking sermon. Our 10:15 service also includes music.
- No one will put you on the spot. However, if you let us know you are visiting with us you can expect a welcome bag that includes a half-pound bar of chocolate!
If you are in need of prayer, our prayer ministers will pray with you confidentially in the Prayer Room off of the foyer. If you prefer, you may let us know about your prayer request by filling out a prayer card and placing it in the offering plate.