Join us on Sunday morning at 8:00 or 10:15 a.m. Expect this:
- You will be warmly welcomed!
- We are an affirming and inclusive community!
- You will find young and old, married and single, and children!
- You will discover a place and a people who care about your whole family, from the very youngest member to the very oldest.
- Feel free to wear what is comfortable for you.
- All baptized Christians are welcome to receive Communion.
- You can expect an inspiring worship service that includes readings from the Scriptures, prayer, and a thought stimulating homily. Our 10:15 a.m. service also includes music.